Why an HR Consultant?
Laying the foundation of a business isn’t easy.
Doing it wrong can put you in court or worse, trapped with an ineffective team and culture that continually holds back the growth of your company. How do you get real HR support without breaking the bank?
The Grange assists you in laying that foundation carefully and deliberately.
1. The right processes and procedures to ensure you’re compliant.
2. The right policies that facilitate growth and create trust between management and employees (handbooks etc).
3. The right benefits to help you keep the best employees.
4. The right culture to keep you on top and take care of your customers.
5. The right plan. Planning ahead to stay ahead.
6. The right way to resolve issues, open, honest, and geared to get the best from your most valuable resource, Human Resources.
You wrote that one of the best reasons to hire HR consultants is to help crate trust between the management of the company and its employees. With more trust between the two, you could see issues be resolved quicker. Which would allow for employees to focus on their work and make the company more profitable. Thanks for the interesting read.